EasyBMP Project Thanks
Paul and the EasyBMP Project would like to thank the following:
- SourceForge.net: Thank you to SourceForge for hosting this project and promoting open source software!
- The Open Source Movement: Thanks to the open source software movement in general.
- Stefan Hetzl: Many thanks to Stefan Hetzl for his excellent description of the Windows BMP format.
- My wife: Thank you to my wife for putting up with all the silly projects that I work on. :-)
Contributors and Third-Party Developers
The EasyBMP Project would like to thank the following for their contributions:
- Tommy Li: The EasyBMP project is very grateful to Tommy Li for his gracious help in testing the library with Visual Studio/C++, as well as for hishelpful suggestions on how to improve the compatibility and robustness of the library.
- Adrian Neumann: Adrian Neumann contributed the Fractals code samples. The EasyBMP project is thankful for this fun and generous contribution.
- Michael Nistler: Mike helped get the EasyBMP_win32.h extension started by providing excellent sample code. The EasyBMP project greatly appreciates his feedback and support.
- Roman Yakovenko: Roman created some fantastic python bindings of the EasyBMP library using his pyplusplus project. We greatly appreciate his expertise in opening the library up to a new user group!!